Dallas Jenkins is the Creator and Director of The Chosen, the #1 Crowdfunded Media Project of all time, raising 10 Million dollars from 16,000 investors. This groundbreaking streaming TV series about the life of Jesus and those that encountered him was created completely outside the Hollywood system to maintain content control. The decision to remain autonomous led The Chosen Team to come up with new and innovative ways for viewers to experience The Chosen including the First-Ever Worldwide Launch of a Streaming TV Series via its Own App.
Two years ago this began as a short film for Dallas’ local church, shot entirely on his friend’s farm in Illinois. So far, Season One of The Chosen has been downloaded in 180 countries worldwide and viewed over 4.5 million times and is being translated into 52 languages. The new 8-episode first season tells the stories of characters in the Gospels who encountered Jesus and were changed forever.
“The Chosen” recently earned Two Award Nominations from Movieguide and Hallmark Channel:
- Epiphany Prize for Inspiring Television Program: The Chosen, Episode 8: “I Am He”
- Grace Prize, Television: Jonathan Roumie [who plays Jesus], The Chosen, Episode 8: “I Am He”
● The Chosen is #1 crowdfunded media project in history and the first-ever streaming TV series released globally all at one time on its own app.
● The Chosen raised over $10 million from over 16,000 investors.
● The Chosen has been downloaded and streamed in over 180 countries.
● The Chosen has been viewed more than 4.5 million times.
● The Chosen app has been downloaded over 400k times.
● The Chosen is currently being translated into over 50 languages.
How to Watch
● The Chosen: Season One is available for streaming via The Chosen app on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
● The Chosen: Season One is also available for purchase on DVD and Blu-Ray at TheChosen.tv
● The Chosen is available in English, Portuguese, Polish and also in a dubbed Spanish version with more translations pending.
● The Chosen app is compatible with AppleTV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Smart TV.
For more information, visit https://thechosen.tv
Official Trailer— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJdKty74M&feature=youtu.be
About the director
Dallas Jenkins, son of celebrated Left Behind author Jerry Jenkins, first produced the independent feature Hometown Legend at the age of 25 and shepherded it to distribution by Warner Brothers. In the nearly 20 years since then, he has directed and produced over a dozen feature and short films for companies such as Universal, Lionsgate, Pureflix, Hallmark Channel, and Amazon. His most recent film, The Resurrection of Gavin Stone, released in theaters in 2017. He is now directing and producing the largest crowd-funded media project of all-time, a multi-season series about the life of Christ entitled The Chosen.
SHARE THE LOVE!
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast application or like/comment at YouTube. We’d appreciate it if you’d share our program with a friend and/or subscribe. If you wish you may also support our programs at https://www.patreon.com/onlinecoffeebreak
Subscribe for FREE: